Hi Lovies! I have some good news : ‘I’m back in the kitchen making a mess as always, but a good mess ‘- I got so tired of hearing this guy we shall call Mr Who bragging about his kitchen conquests (rolling eyes ) .
I am a huge breakfast fan and sometimes I just don’t have the time to make big breakfasts but on Sunday’s I go all out whether its pancakes, cupcakes or soft porridge. So I went on the hunt for a muffin that wasn’t only filling but easy to make –keep in mind I am not Chef Rumbie.
Prep Time: 25 mins
- 2 cups flour ( Gloria does it for me )
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 Tbsp. baking powder ( Gloria )
- ½ tsp. salt
- 2 beaten eggs
- ½ cup oil
- ½ cup milk ( Dendairy is the best)
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees
- Line a 12-cup muffin tin with cupcake liners
- In a bowl mix the flour, sugar, and baking powder, salt and stir together.
- Make a well in the middle
- Add the wet ingredients which are the eggs, oil and milk until thoroughly mixed. DON’T OVER MIX or your muffins will be tough in texture.
- Spoon the mixture into each cupcake liner and bake until golden brown and top springs back when you press on them
- When done allow them to cool
- Serve with butter and jam (yummy)