It’s time to unbuckle your belts ;if you are craving something different that is not only healthy but very delicious then this is the recipe for you !
1 cup rice
½ tablespoon oil
½ red pepper, cut in strips
½ green pepper, in strips
1/3 cup peas
½ cup broccoli
Optional: soy sauce –you can add any amount you want depending on taste
• Cook rice as per instructions on the packet
• Pour the oil into the frying pan ,add all the veggies into the pan whilst maintaining medium heat
• Cover and let steam for about 8-10 minutes .occasionally stir the veggies to make sure that the veggies do not stick to the pan.
• NOTE : if the veggies were frozen it’s normal to have some water in the pan
• If using sauce, well drizzle your sauce covering the vegetables.
• Add amount of sauce depending on taste
• Stir the vegetables to ensure that the sauce completely covers the veggies.
• Let them simmer for 5 minutes on low heat.
• Serve and enjoy!