Preparation time: 5min
Cooking time: 15min
• 4 slices of bread $0.25c
• 2 slices of cheddar cheese $0.40
• 3 tablespoons of butter
1. Pre-heat skillet/pan over medium heat.
2. Generously butter one side of a slice of bread.
3. Place bread butter-side-down onto skillet bottom and add 1 slice of cheese.
4. Butter a second slice of bread on one side and place butter-side-up on top of sandwich.
5. Grill until lightly browned and flip over; continue grilling until cheese is melted.
6. Repeat with remaining 2 slices of bread, butter and slice of cheese.
7. Serve and enjoy!