The late nights of studying for exams and trying to cram a whole semester in a week are officially upon us. While you are cramming (and freaking out) don’t forget to take time out and take care of yourself. Here are 9 easy self-care tips to help get you through.
- Take a study break. Not only is this healthy but it will help you stop freaking out for a bit. Don’t study another subject during your break rather watch a funny youtube clip.
- Snack healthy. Don’t forget to snack! Healthy snacks can be yum too.
- Do a quick workout. Your muscles will thank you for a two-minute workout I promise.
- Go outside. Go take a walk outside or stand in the sun and let the wind make love to your ears *sigh*
- Get a good night sleep. Not only is napping ah-mazing, but studies have shown that you will do better on your exams.
You got this sis! Good luck on your exams!